A Trust-Based Estate Plan
$399 per individual, or $499 for couples
The most comprehensive and complete way to protect your assets and loved ones. Avoid probate court and allow your assets to pass seamlessly to your beneficiaries with a Trust-Based Estate Plan.
Includes customized and state-specific estate planning documents to nominate guardians for your children, list your assets, and outline what should happen in a medical emergency, so you can rest easy with all of your affairs in order.
- Nominate child and/or pet guardians
- Decide who will handle your affairs
- Leave specific gifts (money, possessions, property, etc.)
- Determine how your assets will be distributed
- Exclude individuals from receiving your property
- Specify your final arrangements
- Note any special requests
- Decide what should happen in a medical emergency
- Designate health care agents
- Grant trusted individuals access to your medical records
- Add conditions to asset distributions
- Avoid probate court