Will-Based Estate Plan
$199 per individual, or $299 for couples
A plan for who will look after your children and what should happen to your assets, if something happens.
Also includes the staples of an Estate Plan to specify health care wishes and final arrangements with customized and state-specific documents that reflect your wishes.
- Nominate child and/or pet guardians
- Decide who will handle your affairs
- Leave specific gifts (money, possessions, property, etc.)
- Determine how your assets will be distributed
- Exclude individuals from receiving your property
- Specify your final arrangements
- Note any special requests
- Decide what should happen in a medical emergency
- Designate health care agents
- Grant trusted individuals access to your medical records