Life Insurance that allows access to benefits with an early payout to help pay for unexpected illnesses
Inspirational true stories told by individuals that survived their illness and used life insurance in more ways than one!
If an eligible insured has an illness or condition that is expected to result in death within 24 months or less. 1
If an eligible insured is unable to perform 2 of 6 activities of daily living for a period of at least 90 days or requires constant supervision to protect from threats to health or safety due to severe cognitive impairment.
The ADLs include bathing, continence, dressing, eating, toileting, and transferring.
Covered critical illnesses may include 2:
1. Heart Attack
3. Invasive Cancer
4. End Stage Renal Failure
5. Major Organ Transplant
9. Arterial Aneurysms
10. Central Nervous System Tumors
11. Major Multi-System Trauma (Major injury to three or more organs or systems) – Not Available in California
12. AIDS – Not Available in California
13. Severe Disease of Any Organ (resulting in significantly altered life
14. Severe Central Nervous System Disease (Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Encephalitis with long-term effects) – Not Available in California
15. Major Burns (>40% BSA, 3rd Degree)
16. Loss of Limbs
- Some states may limit the definition of terminal illness to conditions that are expected to result in death within 12 months.
- Claims will not be processed until at least thirty days after the qualifying illness has occurred